- Get to Know Us
- Mamow Obiki-ahwahsoowin
- Mamow Oshki Pimagihowin
- Foster Parenting
- Working at Tikinagan
- Contact Us
Reports to:Direct Services Supervisor
Location:CAT LAKE, ON
Tikinagan will employ on a casual basis, Casual Relief Workers for the purpose of assisting workers in the area of service delivery. The coordination of the Casual Relief Worker will be the responsibility of the Direct Services Supervisor.
1. Experience with children especially high risk or special needs children would be an asset.
2. Possess good communication skills.
3. Be aware of the cultural environment in which Tikinagan operates. Ability to communicate in Ojibway or Oji-Cree is an asset.
4. Be a responsible person of good character, able to maintain confidentiality, professional integrity and be a positive role model.
5. Must: a) provide a criminal record check prior to employment
b) have a valid Ontario driver’s license
c) be willing and able to travel
6. Current First Aid Certification would be an asset.
7. On the job training will be provided
SUBMIT RESUMES, COVERING LETTER INCLUDING COMPETITION NUMBER, & 3 REFERENCES TO:
Tikinagan Child and Family Services
P.O. Box 627
Sioux Lookout, ON
FAX: (807) 737-4550
CLOSING DATE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
All successful applicants will require a current Criminal Record Check (CRC) (and Vulnerable Sector
Check (VSC) for positions working with children). As such, it is recommended that applicants apply for a
CRC & VSC as soon as possible.
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED