Mishkeegogamang - Invitation to Tikinagan Strategic Planning Session
Posted: January 14th, 2019
INVITATION TO HELP SHAPE TIKINAGAN’S FUTURE
Tikinagan Child and Family Services is working on its next strategic plan and we want to hear from you!
We need to tap into your experiences, your knowledge and your ideas about how Tikinagan can:
- provide the best possible services for Indigenous families and
- further enhance our Mamow Obiki-ahwahsoowin model - Everyone Working Together to Raise Our Children.
What is strategic planning? Strategic planning tries to answer the following questions:
- Where are we now? My Tikinagan is…
- Where do we want to be? My Tikinagan in five years…
- How will we get there? What do we need to do more of? Less of?
- How will we know when we've arrived? Our success indicators…
WHEN: Tuesday, January 22
noon to 2:00 p.m.
(lunch will be provided)