This page contains links to many of our partners, funders and outside services in this region. We are presently under construction, so please check back often for updates.
Ontario Association of Children's Aid SocietiesRead More
A leader and collaborator promoting the welfare of children, youth and families through leadership, service excellence and advocacy.
Leadership - Provides leadership for a high quality child welfare system that keeps children and youth safe and strengthens families.
Service excellence - Supports member Societies to achieve child welfare service excellence.
Advocacy - A unified and trusted voice for child protection and the well-being of children, youth and families.
Class Action on Behalf of Crown Wards
• Were you a Crown ward at any time from the period January 1, 1966 until March 30, 2017? If so, you may be a class member in the class action which has now been certified by the court. The lawsuit seeks money (damages) and other benefits for class members.
• Class Members are automatically included in the class action, unless they take steps to exclude themselves (opt out) by March 11, 2018. If you want to stay in the class action, do not opt out.
• If you opt out, you will not be part of the lawsuit and you will not be able to share in any money or any other benefit obtained for the class if the lawsuit is successful.
• This lawsuit does not impact your ability to seek compensation now from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board or from any other person other than the Province of Ontario.
• Please visit https://kmlaw.ca/cases/crown-ward-class-action/ to get more information about this class action and your rights, or contact us at email@example.com or 1 (877) 739-8936.